First Bank Transfer Codes | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
Nothing is stopping you from doing a money transfer from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
First Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
First Bank Transfer Code
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer. For example, dial *894*5000*1234567890* to transfer N5,000 Naira to 1234567890 (this is not a real 10-digits NUBAN account number).
First Bank Mobile Transfer Code
You can use the codes I’ve listed above with or without an internet connection on your phone, however, what happens when you can’t use them because you’ve misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account?
As an alternative, you can use this method below;
Code to transfer money from First Bank
Prerequisite: You must have an existing FirstBank debit card(s) linked to your account(s).
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN, and get started!
First Bank stands out as one of Nigeria’s biggest banks with millions of customers scattered all over the country. The bank is known for its lifestyle services and products designed to support the family, personal, and business needs of its customers.
The bank’s products include money transfer services, cards, loans & advances, deposit products, channels, distributorship financing, guarantees, foreign trade service, and cash management.
Here, you’ll get to know more about First Bank’s transfer codes, internet and mobile banking services, customer care as well as other interesting facts.
What is First Bank Transfer Code
Online transfer on First Bank is very easy and simple to carry out. It can be done even from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to fund your account. Interestingly, it also works on any type of phone; be it Java, Symbian, Android, or IOS phones.
With First Bank transfer codes, clients make transactions such as bills payment, money transfer, account balance checks, email update, and airtime recharge. As it is uncommon with transfer transactions on other banks, transfer on First Bank can be performed without the internet.
Before we unveil the codes, there are certain things we would want you to understand. They are:
1. First Bank transfer service is open to all First Bank account holders.
2. The transfer service is available to use 24 hours every day.
3. To maximize the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
4. The transfer service is open to subscribers on Airtel, MTN, Etisalat, and Glo.
To transfer money from your First Bank account to other banks in Nigeria using your phone, simply dial *894*Amount*Account Number# Eg. *894*90000*0056738973#
After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction. Once, the transaction is successful, you’ll receive an SMS notifying you your transaction was successful.
NB: The maximum amount of airtime you can recharge per day is N10,000. If you are recharging N3,000 and above on your line, you would be requested to input your 5-digit Personal Identification Number.
How To Register For The First Bank *894# Service
- Start by dialing *894*0#
- Choose your preferred debit card
- Input your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card
- Generate a new 5-digit PIN
- Your number will automatically go LIVE on the FirstBank USSD banking service.